Fully Registered & Regulated European Accountants
Click to Call:
Cyprus: +357 2200 8799
France: +33 184 887 177
Italy: +39 066 810 0089
Malta: +356 2778 1703
Portugal: +351 308 801 853
Spain: +34 932 20 44 40
UK: 0800 098 8033
Why Set-up a Business in the European Union?
We typically see two main types of clients requesting the services of our Registered and Regulated accountants in Europe:
- Individuals relocating from the UK and other Northern European countries to a Mediterranean country in pursuit of a different lifestyle and the benefits of the climate in more Southern parts of Europe. Since opportunities for employment are limited in foreign countries unless you have a good command of the local language and a sellable skill, most will opt for self-employment and hence need to deal with the local tax and social security agencies by themselves – a complex, often stressful and potentially highly expensive proposition if something goes wrong.
- Companies with an important client base located in the EU and a need to employ local workers and establish a local branch or subsidiary. Included in this group are companies based in the UK that are concerned about the impacted of Brexit and the likely complication of means of production, introduction of tariffs and other barriers to trade that could in fact make the business unprofitable without incorporation in the European Union.
At Advocate Abroad we can assist English-Speaking clients in both categories and indeed have done so for many years. Please continue reading to find out why you should contact a registered and regulated English-speaking expert if you are planning to set-up a business in a European Union country.
Why Choose Us?
- Local Experts, Local Prices. There is no need to pay inflated fees just because you are operating abroad. While this is all too typical an experience for individuals and companies seeking to expand into foreign markets, our local experts, who have dealt with your particular situation many times before, will anticipate your requirements and ensure that your project is successfully carried-out at the same rate paid by local businesses.
- One Stop Shop – At Advocate Abroad, our years of experience and extensive network of professionals means we can provide financial, accounting, legal, office, telephony, currency and other professional services: currently in 8 Mediterranean countries, and still expanding.
- All our Professionals are Registered and Regulated which means you are protected by Professional Indemnity Insurance. Their credentials are available on request, providing you with peace of mind ahead of choosing Advocate Abroad for your business needs in Europe.
- Long term relationship: we are not interested in providing one-off services and then ‘disappearing into the night’ as unfortunately can happen all too often when obtaining international services. Our business plan envisages long term relationships and helping our clients attain the best possible results over the long term.
- Present in 8 mediterranean countries. While also expanding into new European territories all the time, we have been established for many years in our core Mediterranean area. Companies wishing to do business in several European countries can do so with just a single call or email!
- And finally, of course, all services provided in English by our local, friendly experts.
Of course, it is always prudent to consider real, honest testimonials from English-speaking individuals and businesses operating abroad before choosing a professional that will be pivotal in your future success.
Below are real testimonials from previous clients who have sourced tax and accounting services in Europe via Advocate Abroad® (placed by the the clients themselves directly onto the Wufoo client survey platform):
Services By Country
Click on the appropriate link for more information on the services provided in each country: