Audit in Portugal
- LeonelLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Testimonials for Leonel
- Paul Rossi, Faro
I needed an accountant in Portugal. I had many problems to resolve.
Leonel was very quick to assist. He is a very helpful and friendly man who got the job done for me.
I will certainly be recommending Leonel to other non residents in Portugal. Thank you! Paul.Jul 05, 2019
- Jacqueline Barron, England
I am more than happy with the service that Leonel provided to me. He was responsive, helpful and prompt and I am very grateful to him for his help. I would definitely use his accountancy service again. Thanks Leonel!Jan 08, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Audits are typically mandatory for companies of a certain number of employees or an income greater than a specified amount. However audits are sometimes required by smaller companies – for example, when a partner with a minimum stake in the company demands an audit or, perhaps more frequently, when a company is being purchased, as part of the due diligence process
What does this service consist of?
- Review of all financial documents (bank accounts, financial statements, credit and loan documents etc.) to ascertain health of the company
- Visit to the company to review installation, company assets, inventories
- Review of all employee benefits
- Competitive Assessment
- Final Report and Recommendations
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.