Audit in Catalonia region
- SergioSergio has a broad experience in International Taxation, Real Estate Taxation, Tax planning, In-company tax assessment, tax compliance, audits by the Spanish Tax Administration, International agreements and Corporate Restructuring. He graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Taxation, later obtaining an MBA. He started his career as a Tax Advisor working in multinational law firms in Madrid and Barcelona and has furthered his knowledge and experience by leading the taxation department of a a multinational company. For the last four years Sergio has been working in an International Tax boutique in Barcelona. He speaks fluently Spanish, English, German and French.
Who is this Service for?
Audits are typically mandatory for companies of a certain number of employees or an income greater than a specified amount. However audits are sometimes required by smaller companies – for example, when a partner with a minimum stake in the company demands an audit or, perhaps more frequently, when a company is being purchased, as part of the due diligence process
What does this service consist of?
- Review of all financial documents (bank accounts, financial statements, credit and loan documents etc.) to ascertain health of the company
- Visit to the company to review installation, company assets, inventories
- Review of all employee benefits
- Competitive Assessment
- Final Report and Recommendations
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.