Audit in Malaga region
- Offices: Marbella, MalagaMiguel is a highly qualified - and regulated - economista, similar to a chartered accountant in the UK. He specialises in business and property matters and over the years has assisted many English-speakers relocating to Spain who wish to establish their businesses in Spain and also get assistance with property investment. Miguel speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Audit
- Keith Round, Barcelona
Miguel has provided a great level of service and I have found him to be very professional in all my dealings with him. I continue to use Miguel's services and would have no hesitation in recommending his services to friends and colleagues.Oct 04, 2019
- Stephen Norton, Marbella
I had an informal, introductory meeting with Miguel and he answered all my questions including providing me with a lot more information and suggestions that I had not thought about. I found him extremely friendly and professional.
I will be using his services next year for my first Spanish Tax return and will then be in a better position to comment on the quality and price of services provided. So far everything has been very good.Aug 13, 2019
- Steve Wallace, Madrid
Very satisfied with the service. Would definitely recommend to friends.Jul 10, 2019
- Susan Soleman, Oviedo
Miguel understood our problem from the onset, so with his professional manner, kindness and patience has completely put our minds at ease as our tax problems are now being resolved.
So in answer to the question how was Miguel and the service provided - in one word OUTSTANDING!Jun 26, 2019
- Agust, Jerez
Quick and prompt responses via email. Explains everything in a way that I can understand and provides solutions that I was not aware existed.Jun 18, 2019
- Andrew Drummond, Mallorca
Very efficient and provided clearly what I wanted.May 28, 2019
- Sergey Novikov, Spain
Very professional service.
Might be nice to have a chance to pay after. It's a bit scary to pay in advance to somebody you don't know (related to remote consultation)May 23, 2019
- Nuha, Fuengirola
Would definitely recommend this service to friends!Jan 07, 2019
- Elizabeth Coelho, Barcelona
Oscar was very helpful and really understood my needs.Jul 25, 2018
- Caroline R, Barcelona
Miguel has been great!
His English is excellent, he explains everything clearly, emails when he says he will, and is very efficient in the service he provides.
I'd definitely recommend him to friends.Apr 24, 2018
- SH, England
Very satisfied with the service provided. Miguel was approachable and prompt in replying.Apr 20, 2018
- Gavin Jones, UK
It was a real pleasure to have Miguel working on my behalf to file my non-resident taxes. He was extremely helpful, gave reassuring advice and I had a high level of confidence in the transactions.
Miguel is now acting as my fiscal representative in Spain and I plan to continue to use his firm's services for all my tax requirements.Feb 19, 2018
- Keith Round, La Herradura, Spain
The advice provided was clear, easy to follow and allowed me to secure the required documentation from the Spanish Authorities quickly.
Rosa was very proactive in following up when I was delayed in providing inputs and always delay with any questions promptly.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rosa to friends and colleagues and I would use her again in the futureFeb 12, 2018
- Richard Quick, Estepona
I was particularly impressed by Miguel's approachability & professionalism, excellent service!Feb 04, 2018
- Jackie Acres, UK
Miguel is fantastic, his English is superb. He responds clearly and concisely and always quickly too.
He is helpful and approachable and has always answered all my questions very thoroughly. He’s very polite and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I hope he never retires!Jan 25, 2018
- Bart Cuyvers, Belgium
The service we received was perfect!Dec 20, 2017
- S Crawford, Alhaurín El Grande
Miguel was quick to respond to questions, professional, personable, knowledgeable. Very Satisfied with the service.Nov 22, 2017
- Amy Wahba, Barcelona
She was understanding and tried to maintain positive always even when doors closed in our face.
She is always smiling and tried to find solutions to my problems which kept me always at rest.Mar 06, 2017
- Richard Whiteside, Lucena
Miguel has provided an excellent service, helping me sort out my tax and social security obligations as an ‘autonomo’.
He is always prompt with his answers to my questions, he offers timely advice and always makes sure that I am prepared in advance.
His English level is excellent and I will continue to use his service in the future.Feb 20, 2017
- Fiona Murie, UK
Miguel has always been extremely approachable, helpful and given sound advice. He has kept us informed at every stage and quickly answered questions to help us make informed decisions.
We feel like we have had value for money and will definitely use Miguel as our only lawyer for all Spanish business.
He has been fantastic! Very professionalNov 09, 2016
- Sharon Janet, Stoke-On-Trent
Miguel was always available to discuss any issues we had.
Excellent service more than happy and will be going back to him with and future legal issues. I would advise anyone to deal with this practice more than accommodating.Apr 06, 2016
Audit Requirements in Cyprus
All companies must prepare and submit annually to the Registrar of Companies, Financial Statements prepared according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) showing the true and fair picture of the affairs of the company and explaining its transactions. From 2016 onwards all companies in Cyprus, including small/dormant companies, are subject to statutory audit and the exception that existed previously has now been abolished.
Categories of Companies in Cyprus
The criteria for categorizing companies according to their size have been established and are summarized below:
Small companies are defined as being the companies which as of their reporting date do not exceed at least two of the following three criteria:
• Total gross assets: €4 million
• Net Turnover: €8 million
• Average number of employees during the financial year: less than 50
Medium-sized companies are defined as being the companies which as of their reporting date, do not exceed at least two of the following three criteria:
• Total gross assets: €20 million
• Net Turnover: €40 million
• Average number of employees during the financial year: less than 250
Large companies are defined as being the companies which as of their reporting date, exceed at least two of the following three criteria:
• Total gross assets: €20 million
• Net Turnover: €40 million
• Average number of employees during the financial year: more than 250
* Note that ‘Net Turnover’ is defined as amounts derived from the sale/provision of products/services after deducting returns/rebates and VAT.
Our Audit Service
Below are the details of our Auditing Service:
- Our qualified auditors prepare the audit of Financial Statements that includes the examination and verification of a company’s financial and accounting records and supporting documents.
- All companies that are registered in Cyprus must prepare and submit to Cyprus authorities Audited Financial Statements every year. As required by Cyprus Companies Law the Audited Financial Statements must be submitted every year to Inland Revenue Department and to Registrar of Companies.
- We prepare the Financial Statements in accordance with International Finance Reporting Standards as well as the Audit Reports in accordance with the International standards of Auditing.
- Audit provides to every business the opportunity to improve company’s effectiveness and reliability. Furthermore as external Auditors we form an independent opinion on the Financial Statements.
The cost of our audit service will depend on the size and scope of the business activities that need to be audited, though start at around 800€ + VAT. Please contact us by phone or the form below to arrange a quick estimate.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.