Beckham Law Consultation in Catalonia region
SergioSergio has a broad experience in International Taxation, Real Estate Taxation, Tax planning, In-company tax assessment, tax compliance, audits by the Spanish Tax Administration, International agreements and Corporate Restructuring. He graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Taxation, later obtaining an MBA. He started his career as a Tax Advisor working in multinational law firms in Madrid and Barcelona and has furthered his knowledge and experience by leading the taxation department of a a multinational company. For the last four years Sergio has been working in an International Tax boutique in Barcelona. He speaks fluently Spanish, English, German and French.
Beckham Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Employees who relocate to Spain from abroad, and who fulfil a series of obligations, can benefit from a generous tax regime. You must not have been tax resident in the 10 years prior to the relocation and the employer must be a Spanish company or have a permanent establishment in Spain. The employee may not own more than 25% of the company. Typically, the tax applicable is reduced from 45%+ to 24% and is applicable for a period of up to 6 years.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your suitability for the tax regime
- Arrange the documentation required for the application
- Apply for inclusion of the worker in the tax regime
- Ongoing submission of tax returns and compliance with taxation rules
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.