Business Plan in Cyprus
Sara started her accountancy career with Deloitte and continued with the firm post qualification to take responsibility for dealing with both local and international clients in sectors including shipping, trading and retailing, manufacturing, financing and investment companies. Sara now advises individuals and companies on matters of incorporation, taxation as well as mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Savvas left Deloitte in 2019 at the level of Director. He has now established his own accounting firm, which has three Partners. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in Accounting and Finance and he is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He joined Deloitte in 2005 after he finished his studies in the UK. Savvas was a member of the IFRS Consultation Centre of Deloitte Cyprus and specialized in the audit of large local and international companies in the following industries; Shipping, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Hotel, Investment Holdings, etc. Savvas gained extensive experience in taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory.
Who is this Service for?
Businesses expand and prudence demands that an investigation is carried-out in advance to ensure that the business that thrives in one country can do so in another. Laws may be different and cultures certainly are, so having a business plan drafted before making substantial and usually unrecoverable investments in a foreign country, is vital. Hiring an expert accountant with years of experience in dealing with businesses in the same sector will provide you with an analysis on likely success of your business venture at a fraction of the initial investment cost.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of typical costs, based on input from entrepreneur/business owner
- Analysis of any legal/fiscal complexities
- Analysis of incumbent competitors and competitive threats
- Analysis of any cultural difficulties in implementation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.