Business Plan in Italy
- Ilariailaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Testimonials for ilaria
- Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank youFeb 15, 2019
- Lara, Turin
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommendJan 04, 2019
- Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!Nov 28, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Businesses expand and prudence demands that an investigation is carried-out in advance to ensure that the business that thrives in one country can do so in another. Laws may be different and cultures certainly are, so having a business plan drafted before making substantial and usually unrecoverable investments in a foreign country, is vital. Hiring an expert accountant with years of experience in dealing with businesses in the same sector will provide you with an analysis on likely success of your business venture at a fraction of the initial investment cost.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of typical costs, based on input from entrepreneur/business owner
- Analysis of any legal/fiscal complexities
- Analysis of incumbent competitors and competitive threats
- Analysis of any cultural difficulties in implementation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.