Business Plan in Portugal
- Offices: LisbonLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Testimonials for Business Plan
- John Vaughan-Jones, Faro
Really appreciated Leonel's advice. He was very clear and helpful, and very efficient in getting back to me.Aug 01, 2019
- Paul Rossi, Faro
I needed an accountant in Portugal. I had many problems to resolve.
Leonel was very quick to assist. He is a very helpful and friendly man who got the job done for me.
I will certainly be recommending Leonel to other non residents in Portugal. Thank you! Paul.Jul 05, 2019
- Jacqueline Barron, England
I am more than happy with the service that Leonel provided to me. He was responsive, helpful and prompt and I am very grateful to him for his help. I would definitely use his accountancy service again. Thanks Leonel!Jan 08, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Businesses expand and prudence demands that an investigation is carried-out in advance to ensure that the business that thrives in one country can do so in another. Laws may be different and cultures certainly are, so having a business plan drafted before making substantial and usually unrecoverable investments in a foreign country, is vital. Hiring an expert accountant with years of experience in dealing with businesses in the same sector will provide you with an analysis on likely success of your business venture at a fraction of the initial investment cost.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of typical costs, based on input from entrepreneur/business owner
- Analysis of any legal/fiscal complexities
- Analysis of incumbent competitors and competitive threats
- Analysis of any cultural difficulties in implementation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.