Business Plan in Alicante region
Business Plan in Alicante region - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in Alicante region
Gabriel is a Member of the Economist Bar Association of Alicante and qualified with an honours degree in B.S Actuarial and Financial Science. He assists clients with tax and accounting requirements, including incorporating companies, sole traders, tax compliance and accounting services.
Testimonials for Gabriel
Senait Meles Alema, Castellon
He is very responsive, he understood my case properly, he focuses more on work not on money, he was explaining briefly and providing appropriate solution, and he is approachable and I am happy that by his professionalism he could assist me to solve my case.
Jul 14, 2020
Who is this Service for?
Businesses expand and prudence demands that an investigation is carried-out in advance to ensure that the business that thrives in one country can do so in another. Laws may be different and cultures certainly are, so having a business plan drafted before making substantial and usually unrecoverable investments in a foreign country, is vital. Hiring an expert accountant with years of experience in dealing with businesses in the same sector will provide you with an analysis on likely success of your business venture at a fraction of the initial investment cost.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of typical costs, based on input from entrepreneur/business owner
- Analysis of any legal/fiscal complexities
- Analysis of incumbent competitors and competitive threats
- Analysis of any cultural difficulties in implementation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.