Business Plan in Santa Cruz
- KimKim has spent the last 10 years working as an accountant in the South of Tenerife. He started off his career with an impressive academic record including degrees in business management and Tax and Accounting and then worked in a number of different sectors before establishing himself as a veteran accountant with multi-sector experience. Kim speaks English fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Businesses expand and prudence demands that an investigation is carried-out in advance to ensure that the business that thrives in one country can do so in another. Laws may be different and cultures certainly are, so having a business plan drafted before making substantial and usually unrecoverable investments in a foreign country, is vital. Hiring an expert accountant with years of experience in dealing with businesses in the same sector will provide you with an analysis on likely success of your business venture at a fraction of the initial investment cost.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of typical costs, based on input from entrepreneur/business owner
- Analysis of any legal/fiscal complexities
- Analysis of incumbent competitors and competitive threats
- Analysis of any cultural difficulties in implementation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.