CFO Services in France
CFO Services in France - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in France
Jessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Jessica
Malcolm Roberts, Vaujany
This was a tricky tax position that was diligently sorted out. Excellent. Thanks.
I cannot think of any improvement that could be made. All response was fast and helpful
Nov 15, 2019
Who is this Service for?
As a business grows, so do the complexities. While business owners are used to hiring experts to deal with specific tasks, managing the financial side of a company may be an aspect they are reluctant to relinquish control. However, when launching a business in a new country where you are unfamiliar with the laws and tax regulations, outsourcing this role can be critical to the success of your venture.
What does this service consist of?
- Fiscal compliance - guarantee fiscal obligations are met regularly, with accurate information
- Accounting – ensure it meets local standards
- Treasury - colectables and payables meet deadlines; cash management
- Reporting to shareholders (if needed/requested)
- Auditing compliance/contact with auditing companies
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.