CFO Services in Lisbon
- LeonelLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Testimonials for Leonel
- Paul Rossi, Faro
I needed an accountant in Portugal. I had many problems to resolve.
Leonel was very quick to assist. He is a very helpful and friendly man who got the job done for me.
I will certainly be recommending Leonel to other non residents in Portugal. Thank you! Paul.Jul 05, 2019
- Jacqueline Barron, England
I am more than happy with the service that Leonel provided to me. He was responsive, helpful and prompt and I am very grateful to him for his help. I would definitely use his accountancy service again. Thanks Leonel!Jan 08, 2019
Who is this Service for?
As a business grows, so do the complexities. While business owners are used to hiring experts to deal with specific tasks, managing the financial side of a company may be an aspect they are reluctant to relinquish control. However, when launching a business in a new country where you are unfamiliar with the laws and tax regulations, outsourcing this role can be critical to the success of your venture.
What does this service consist of?
- Fiscal compliance - guarantee fiscal obligations are met regularly, with accurate information
- Accounting – ensure it meets local standards
- Treasury - colectables and payables meet deadlines; cash management
- Reporting to shareholders (if needed/requested)
- Auditing compliance/contact with auditing companies
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.