Corporate Taxation Analysis Service in France
- Offices: ParisJessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Corporate Taxation Analysis Service
- Malcolm Roberts, Vaujany
This was a tricky tax position that was diligently sorted out. Excellent. Thanks.
I cannot think of any improvement that could be made. All response was fast and helpfulNov 15, 2019
Corporate Taxation Analysis Service
Who is this Service for?In a complex tax environment, both institutional and private investors require expert advice on their tax strategies in France and overseas.
What does this service consist of?
- Tax structuring and tax planning in the context of private equity transactions (structure, tax review, etc.)
- Restructuring transactions (Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.)
- Tax audits and tax litigation
- Day-to-day tax planning
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.