Corporate Taxation Analysis Service in Spain
Corporate Taxation Analysis Service in Spain: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in Spain
- Miguel, accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in SpainMiguel is a highly qualified - and regulated - economista, similar to a chartered accountant in the UK. He specialises in business and property matters and over the years has assisted many English-speakers relocating to Spain who wish to establish their businesses in Spain and also get assistance with property investment. Miguel speaks English fluently.
- Francisco, accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in SpainWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Corporate Taxation Analysis Service
Who is this Service for?
In a complex tax environment, both institutional and private investors require expert advice on their tax strategies in France and overseas.
What does this service consist of?
- Tax structuring and tax planning in the context of private equity transactions (structure, tax review, etc.)
- Restructuring transactions (Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.)
- Tax audits and tax litigation
- Day-to-day tax planning
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.