Due Diligence in Croatia
Due Diligence in Croatia: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Croatia
- Iva, accountant/tax lawyer in CroatiaIva has a unique wealth of experience in the inner workings of the tax administration in Croatia for 13 years. More recently she has worked as a consultant providing expert tax guidance to international businesses and individuals alike. She speaks English fluently.
Who is this Service for?
If you are considering investing in a business overseas then you will need expert assistance to obtain an analysis of the fundamental financial position of the company.
What does this service consist of?
- Evaluation of the entire set of financial statements
- Provision of a comprehensive and consistent set of results
- Provision of a clear and comprehensive report which can seamlessly support the investment evaluation process
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.