Due Diligence in Barcelona
- SergioSergio has a broad experience in International Taxation, Real Estate Taxation, Tax planning, In-company tax assessment, tax compliance, audits by the Spanish Tax Administration, International agreements and Corporate Restructuring. He graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Taxation, later obtaining an MBA. He started his career as a Tax Advisor working in multinational law firms in Madrid and Barcelona and has furthered his knowledge and experience by leading the taxation department of a a multinational company. For the last four years Sergio has been working in an International Tax boutique in Barcelona. He speaks fluently Spanish, English, German and French.Visit profile page
Testimonials for Due Diligence
- James Edmondson, Barcelona
Professional and thoughtful legal/accounting services - provided the exact Wealth and Double Taxation information necessary to decide if immigration to Spain was the correct action.Jul 16, 2019
Who is this Service for?If you are considering investing in a business overseas then you will need expert assistance to obtain an analysis of the fundamental financial position of the company.
What does this service consist of?
- Evaluation of the entire set of financial statements
- Provision of a comprehensive and consistent set of results
- Provision of a clear and comprehensive report which can seamlessly support the investment evaluation process
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.