Fiscal Advice in Cyprus
Sara StarovlahSara started her accountancy career with Deloitte and continued with the firm post qualification to take responsibility for dealing with both local and international clients in sectors including shipping, trading and retailing, manufacturing, financing and investment companies. Sara now advises individuals and companies on matters of incorporation, taxation as well as mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who move abroad and/or plan to acquire assets theresuch as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. will typically consider the fiscal impact of acquiring such assets on their overall taxation levels, compliance matters and future issues such as inheritance issues. This can be a complex area and requires an advisor of many years of experience to assist.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular circumstances, concerns, requirements
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.