Fiscal Advice in Luxembourg
Fiscal Advice in Luxembourg: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Luxembourg
- Caroline, accountant/tax lawyer in LuxembourgCaroline spent 20 years into multinationals dealing with cross-border financial transactions, M&A and intellectual property reorganizations. She provides tailored tax services for small multinationals and investors, in real estate financing, intellectual property, impatriates regimes, management of holding structures and inheritance cases. She supports also tax audits for companies and individuals.
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who move abroad and/or plan to acquire assets theresuch as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. will typically consider the fiscal impact of acquiring such assets on their overall taxation levels, compliance matters and future issues such as inheritance issues. This can be a complex area and requires an advisor of many years of experience to assist.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular circumstances, concerns, requirements
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.