Fiscal Advice in Costa Brava region
Offices: BarcelonaSergio has a broad experience in International Taxation, Real Estate Taxation, Tax planning, In-company tax assessment, tax compliance, audits by the Spanish Tax Administration, International agreements and Corporate Restructuring. He graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Taxation, later obtaining an MBA. He started his career as a Tax Advisor working in multinational law firms in Madrid and Barcelona and has furthered his knowledge and experience by leading the taxation department of a a multinational company. For the last four years Sergio has been working in an International Tax boutique in Barcelona. He speaks fluently Spanish, English, German and French.
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who move abroad and/or plan to acquire assets theresuch as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. will typically consider the fiscal impact of acquiring such assets on their overall taxation levels, compliance matters and future issues such as inheritance issues. This can be a complex area and requires an advisor of many years of experience to assist.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular circumstances, concerns, requirements
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.