Fiscal Advice in Malaga region
- MiguelMiguel is a highly qualified - and regulated - economista, similar to a chartered accountant in the UK. He specialises in business and property matters and over the years has assisted many English-speakers relocating to Spain who wish to establish their businesses in Spain and also get assistance with property investment. Miguel speaks English fluently.Cases completed: 178
Testimonials for Miguel
- Sergey Novikov, Spain
Very professional service.
Might be nice to have a chance to pay after. It's a bit scary to pay in advance to somebody you don't know (related to remote consultation)May 23, 2019
- Nuha, Fuengirola
Would definitely recommend this service to friends!Jan 07, 2019
- Elizabeth Coelho, Barcelona
Oscar was very helpful and really understood my needs.Jul 25, 2018
- Caroline R, Barcelona
Miguel has been great!
His English is excellent, he explains everything clearly, emails when he says he will, and is very efficient in the service he provides.
I'd definitely recommend him to friends.Apr 24, 2018
- SH, England
Very satisfied with the service provided. Miguel was approachable and prompt in replying.Apr 20, 2018
- Gavin Jones, UK
It was a real pleasure to have Miguel working on my behalf to file my non-resident taxes. He was extremely helpful, gave reassuring advice and I had a high level of confidence in the transactions.
Miguel is now acting as my fiscal representative in Spain and I plan to continue to use his firm's services for all my tax requirements.Feb 19, 2018
- Keith Round, La Herradura, Spain
The advice provided was clear, easy to follow and allowed me to secure the required documentation from the Spanish Authorities quickly.
Rosa was very proactive in following up when I was delayed in providing inputs and always delay with any questions promptly.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rosa to friends and colleagues and I would use her again in the futureFeb 12, 2018
- Richard Quick, Estepona
I was particularly impressed by Miguel's approachability & professionalism, excellent service!Feb 04, 2018
- Jackie Acres, UK
Miguel is fantastic, his English is superb. He responds clearly and concisely and always quickly too.
He is helpful and approachable and has always answered all my questions very thoroughly. He’s very polite and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I hope he never retires!Jan 25, 2018
- Bart Cuyvers, Belgium
The service we received was perfect!Dec 20, 2017
- S Crawford, Alhaurín El Grande
Miguel was quick to respond to questions, professional, personable, knowledgeable. Very Satisfied with the service.Nov 22, 2017
- Amy Wahba, Barcelona
She was understanding and tried to maintain positive always even when doors closed in our face.
She is always smiling and tried to find solutions to my problems which kept me always at rest.Mar 06, 2017
- Richard Whiteside, Lucena
Miguel has provided an excellent service, helping me sort out my tax and social security obligations as an ‘autonomo’.
He is always prompt with his answers to my questions, he offers timely advice and always makes sure that I am prepared in advance.
His English level is excellent and I will continue to use his service in the future.Feb 20, 2017
- Fiona Murie, UK
Miguel has always been extremely approachable, helpful and given sound advice. He has kept us informed at every stage and quickly answered questions to help us make informed decisions.
We feel like we have had value for money and will definitely use Miguel as our only lawyer for all Spanish business.
He has been fantastic! Very professionalNov 09, 2016
- Sharon Janet, Stoke-On-Trent
Miguel was always available to discuss any issues we had.
Excellent service more than happy and will be going back to him with and future legal issues. I would advise anyone to deal with this practice more than accommodating.Apr 06, 2016
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who move abroad and/or plan to acquire assets theresuch as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. will typically consider the fiscal impact of acquiring such assets on their overall taxation levels, compliance matters and future issues such as inheritance issues. This can be a complex area and requires an advisor of many years of experience to assist.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular circumstances, concerns, requirements
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.