Limited Company Set-up Service in Cantabria region
- JaimeJaime is an experienced lawyer with an impressive academic track record which includes a Masters in Law at the prestigious Instituto de la Empresa in Madrid. Jaime speaks fluent English and advises clients on matters of civil law, including property matters, inheritances and family law as well as a wide range of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Jaime
- Alena Beerman (Santander)
Jaime was wonderful - at first I had no idea how I'd get the support I needed in a country I don't know well and a language I'm not fluent in, and he made it a breeze. Would definitely use them again.Aug 24, 2018
- Peter & Anita Bradshaw, Leeds, England
We could not be more happy with the service we received from Jaime.
He responded immediately to our enquiry and it was clear from the outset that he fully understood our position. It was vital that Jaime acted quickly in this matter and he did so in a highly professional and competent manner, providing us with clear and concise updates throughout.
We found Jaime to be very polite and approachable and we believe his fees to be very reasonable. We would genuinely not hesitate to recommend his services.
Before contacting Jaime, our previous experiences of Spanish Lawyers had been appalling - in fact we needed Jaime's help to resolve issues which previous Lawyers had created. Our only regret is not finding Jaime sooner!
Thanks so much for all your help Jaime.Jun 18, 2018
- Barry Gracey, Melbourne, Australia
I found Jaime helpful and responded promptly to my emails.
I was very happy with the service provided and if needed would use him in the futureMay 07, 2018
- Mark Wreford, Espinosa de Los Monteros
We liked everything about the service we received from Jaime: he was bilingual and he was so much more approachable than lawyers in the UK.
Went the extra mile for us and helped us immensely...and a lovely guy too!Aug 15, 2017
- Javier Olarreta, Ireland
Good responsiveness and very helpful and knowledgeable.Nov 18, 2016
- Tim and Joanna Robinson, UK
Excellent in every way ! Helpful, efficient and quick to respond, extremely pleasant to deal with.
Would have no hesitation in recommending.Jul 06, 2016
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.