Limited Company Set-up Service in Costa Blanca region
- CarmenCarmen is a highly experienced lawyer and leads a multi-disciplinary law practice with offices in Alicante. Expert legal advice is offered in all major areas of the law including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, family law and inheritances as well as business formation and taxation.Cases completed: 56
Testimonials for Carmen
- Mohamed Nasir, England
My lawyer Carmen is a nice lady ,very professional. I would like to be her client again if I need a lawyer in the future.Jul 30, 2018
- Jane Armstrong, Playa Flamenca, Spain
Carmen was efficient and professional at all times.
Always available to help and advise. Would definitely recommend.Nov 15, 2017
- David Gough, Villamartin,
We found Carmen to be very approachable and professional - she guided us all the way through the process of buying our property always available to answer our many questions either by phone or email.
The cost of this service was very reasonable and after the sale was complete she then went on to complete our Spanish wills expertly guiding us through the Spanish inheritance laws.
We would not hesitate to use her services again in the future or to recommend her to friends.Oct 18, 2017
- David Bird, England
Our lawyer Carmen was absolutely fantastic in everything. Brilliant!Sep 21, 2017
- Karl Deeter, Ireland
Carmen is responsive, able to answer complex questions and even collected the keys on a day when my flight was arriving too late for me to do it.
I was really impressed with her dedication to doing the job right and in a timely manner. Buying abroad comes with lots of questions and complexities, she guided me through them all with detailed information along the way.
I have dealt with many solicitors in different countries through the years of buying and selling property and she is amongst the best I have found anywhere.Jul 31, 2017
- Terry Cheyne, Torrevieja
Carmen was so helpful, best lawyer we have ever had.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.Apr 15, 2017
- Kate Foley, Ireland
She always replied to queries promptly and was happy to work via email which was very convenient for me.
She was very thorough in translation of all legal documents and never rushed me to complete anything without ensuring I was 100% happy with it.Apr 05, 2017
- W Wakefield, England
The service was excellent. Carmen, the lawyer, was very approachable, helpful and explained the issues very clearly.
First class.Feb 08, 2017
- Stuart Hayter, Dublin
Carmen was very helpful, listened to what we wanted.
Carmen’s approach was friendly and informative, we have advised other people of Carmen and advised that they should seek advice & help from her practice, very good value for money.
Dealing with Carmen was very professional and a joy.Feb 07, 2017
- June Matthews, Botanico
More than helpful, very professional, understood our requirements straight away and provided us with our solutions.
Very impressed with her work ethics, would definitely use her services again.Feb 06, 2017
- Lorraine Booty, Torrevieja
Carmen provided a very efficient and immediate service.
We would definitely use the service again.Sep 13, 2016
- John, Barcelona
We were put through to a lawyer called Emma and her English was excellent and I found her to be very very friendly and helpful.
She charged me a very reasonable amount for her time and effort and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a English speaking Spanish Lawyer.Mar 15, 2015
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.