Management Transition Service: in France
- MyriamMyriam is a very experienced accountant, with more than 20 years experiences in accounting, finance, tax, internal control areas (with 10 years at big 4 audit firms). She is a Chartered Accountant and legal auditor and obtained a Masters at the prestigous HEC Paris, in 2015. She speaks five languages (French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic)Visit profile page
Management Transition Service:
Who is this Service for?To ensure the best possible start for your business in France, your company or subsidiary will benefit from the support of an accounting team or indeed an ‘interim CFO’ for an initial – or possibly extended – period of time, or as business model organisation. We can provide these services and be the key contact person for the parent company abroad.
What does this service consist of?
- Supervision of your accounting team
- Booking tasks if required
- Preparation or supervision of the tax declarations of the company
- Preparation of your accounting reporting (monthly / quarterly etc.)
- Preparation of your annual financial statement & relation with your auditors
- Meeting with group management
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.