Management Transition Service: in France
- JessicaJessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Management Transition Service:
Who is this Service for?To ensure the best possible start for your business in France, your company or subsidiary will benefit from the support of an accounting team or indeed an ‘interim CFO’ for an initial – or possibly extended – period of time, or as business model organisation. We can provide these services and be the key contact person for the parent company abroad.
What does this service consist of?
- Supervision of your accounting team
- Booking tasks if required
- Preparation or supervision of the tax declarations of the company
- Preparation of your accounting reporting (monthly / quarterly etc.)
- Preparation of your annual financial statement & relation with your auditors
- Meeting with group management
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.