Not For Profit Associations in Turin
- Ilariailaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Testimonials for ilaria
- Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank youFeb 15, 2019
- Lara, Turin
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommendJan 04, 2019
- Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!Nov 28, 2018
Not For Profit Associations
Who is this Service for?
Many people decide at some point in their lives to join an organisation that has a specific set of aims that are close to their heart. These organisations do not have as their objective the making of profit, nonetheless, since they often have fund-raising, spend money that they receive and indeed may have paid officers running the organisation, they are subject to legal and fiscal rules that must be adhered to. Most countries have special rules adapter for not-for-profit organisations, but they must be established according to local laws.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to understand your objectives
- Assessment of the objectives and a proposed structure
- Application to the appropriate government bodies for approval
- Registration of the organisation with the appropriate government bodies
- Finalisation of the structure of the association and appointment of director
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.