Not For Profit Associations in Tenerife
- KimKim has spent the last 10 years working as an accountant in the South of Tenerife. He started off his career with an impressive academic record including degrees in business management and Tax and Accounting and then worked in a number of different sectors before establishing himself as a veteran accountant with multi-sector experience. Kim speaks English fluently.Visit profile page
Not For Profit Associations
Who is this Service for?
Many people decide at some point in their lives to join an organisation that has a specific set of aims that are close to their heart. These organisations do not have as their objective the making of profit, nonetheless, since they often have fund-raising, spend money that they receive and indeed may have paid officers running the organisation, they are subject to legal and fiscal rules that must be adhered to. Most countries have special rules adapter for not-for-profit organisations, but they must be established according to local laws.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to understand your objectives
- Assessment of the objectives and a proposed structure
- Application to the appropriate government bodies for approval
- Registration of the organisation with the appropriate government bodies
- Finalisation of the structure of the association and appointment of director
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.