Not For Profit Associations in Turkey
Zehra has been a practicing lawyer in Turkey for over 20 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters and intellectual property matters, Commercial law, Corporate Law and Labour Law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Turkish law as well. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She is a registered trademark and Patent Attorney and has 15 years of experience in WIPO applications and procedure. She speaks English fluently.
Not For Profit Associations
Who is this Service for?
Many people decide at some point in their lives to join an organisation that has a specific set of aims that are close to their heart. These organisations do not have as their objective the making of profit, nonetheless, since they often have fund-raising, spend money that they receive and indeed may have paid officers running the organisation, they are subject to legal and fiscal rules that must be adhered to. Most countries have special rules adapter for not-for-profit organisations, but they must be established according to local laws.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to understand your objectives
- Assessment of the objectives and a proposed structure
- Application to the appropriate government bodies for approval
- Registration of the organisation with the appropriate government bodies
- Finalisation of the structure of the association and appointment of director
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.