Payroll Services in Cyprus
- Sara StarovlahSara started her accountancy career with Deloitte and continued with the firm post qualification to take responsibility for dealing with both local and international clients in sectors including shipping, trading and retailing, manufacturing, financing and investment companies. Sara now advises individuals and companies on matters of incorporation, taxation as well as mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Tax-Payroll-HR Service in Cyprus
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service in Cyprus offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Cyprus - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
Office Locations Across Cyprus
With several office locations located throughout Cyprus we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Cyprus.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-VAT (@ 19%).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.