Payroll Services in Italy
Payroll Services in Italy: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Italy
- Ilaria, accountant/tax lawyer in Italyilaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Tax-Payroll-HR Service in Italy
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service in Italy offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Italy - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
Office Locations Across Italy
As well as two private offices in the north of the country (blue markers on side-map), ilaria also provides accounting and associated services to English-speaking clients via the Advocate Abroad network of offices in Italy (red markers on main map below). Each of the lawyers on the map of Italy below are registered and regulated by the Bar Associations of Italy and so we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Italy.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 22%).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.