Payroll Services in Italy
- Ilariailaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Testimonials for ilaria
- Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank youFeb 15, 2019
- Lara, Turin
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommendJan 04, 2019
- Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!Nov 28, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Once you have set-up your business, and hired your first employee, you will want to consider a payroll service to ensure that you comply with legal obligations regarding employee’s rights to receive certain types of information related to their pay and any benefits.
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations abroad - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
What does this service consist of?
For those who have not yet established their limited company abroad, you will also be interested in the the Limited Company Incorporation Service and Tax Service which is ideal for single person as well as multi-director Limited Companies abroad.
- Initial Set-up according to client’s requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
Office Locations Across Europe
With over 100 individual office locations throughout Europe including specialist tax centres we are able to offer a truly continent-wide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Europe.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.