Payroll Services in Portugal
- LeonelLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Testimonials for Leonel
- Jacqueline Barron, England
I am more than happy with the service that Leonel provided to me. He was responsive, helpful and prompt and I am very grateful to him for his help. I would definitely use his accountancy service again. Thanks Leonel!Jan 08, 2019
Tax-Payroll-HR Service in Portugal
As well as offices in Lisbon, accounting and associated services to English-speaking clients are provided via the Advocate Abroad network of offices in Portugal (red markers on main map below). Each of the lawyers on the map of Portugal below are registered and regulated by the Law Society of Portugal and so we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Portugal.
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client’s requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 23%).
Ongoing Tax Compliance
In Portugal limited companies are required by law to produce annual accounts, a director’s report (which has to include a true and fair view of the company’s affairs, the business trajectory and standing, as well as a list of principal – if any – risks that the company faces, the company’s likely future outlook amongst other matters).
The company is also liable for corporation tax. Self-employed individuals have a lower reporting threshold and mainly is required to provide quarterly income tax and VAT returns.
Fees for this service are available upon request as the cost will vary according to the type of business, number of operations etc.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the Professional Accountants Body of Portugal and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.