Payroll Services in Zaragoza
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service in Spain offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Spain - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Review Our Business Set-Up & Taxation Services
The costs of the set-up and taxation service will depend upon the type of business that you choose to set-up. There are two broad types:
Sole Trader Service Package
Limited Company Service Package
HR & Payroll Service Components
For those who have not yet established their limited company in Spain, you will also be interested in the the Limited Company Incorporation Service and Tax Service which is ideal for single person or even multi-director Limited Companies in Spain.
This HR & Payroll Service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.