Payroll Services in Catalonia region
- SergioSergio has a broad experience in International Taxation, Real Estate Taxation, Tax planning, In-company tax assessment, tax compliance, audits by the Spanish Tax Administration, International agreements and Corporate Restructuring. He graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Taxation, later obtaining an MBA. He started his career as a Tax Advisor working in multinational law firms in Madrid and Barcelona and has furthered his knowledge and experience by leading the taxation department of a a multinational company. For the last four years Sergio has been working in an International Tax boutique in Barcelona. He speaks fluently Spanish, English, German and French.
Testimonials for Payroll Services
- James Edmondson, Barcelona
Professional and thoughtful legal/accounting services - provided the exact Wealth and Double Taxation information necessary to decide if immigration to Spain was the correct action.Jul 16, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Once you have set-up your business, and hired your first employee, you will want to consider a payroll service to ensure that you comply with legal obligations regarding employee’s rights to receive certain types of information related to their pay and any benefits.
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Spain - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
What does this service consist of?
For those who have not yet established their limited company in Spain, you will also be interested in the the Limited Company Incorporation Service and Tax Service which is ideal for single person as well as multi-director Limited Companies in Spain.
- Initial Set-up according to client’s requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 specialist tax centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.