Payroll Services in Madrid region
- CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 39
Testimonials for Payroll Services
- Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.Mar 27, 2019
- Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.Feb 26, 2019
- Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.Feb 23, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Once you have set-up your business, and hired your first employee, you will want to consider a payroll service to ensure that you comply with legal obligations regarding employee’s rights to receive certain types of information related to their pay and any benefits.
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service offers English-speaking business and tax experts to assist you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Spain - whether processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations payment as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure, not to mention assist you with setting-up and managing your company payroll.
What does this service consist of?
For those who have not yet established their limited company in Spain, you will also be interested in the the Limited Company Incorporation Service and Tax Service which is ideal for single person as well as multi-director Limited Companies in Spain.
- Initial Set-up according to client’s requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 specialist tax centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.