Personal Tax Consultation in Portugal
- Offices: LisbonLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Testimonials for Personal Tax Consultation
- John Vaughan-Jones, Faro
Really appreciated Leonel's advice. He was very clear and helpful, and very efficient in getting back to me.Aug 01, 2019
- Paul Rossi, Faro
I needed an accountant in Portugal. I had many problems to resolve.
Leonel was very quick to assist. He is a very helpful and friendly man who got the job done for me.
I will certainly be recommending Leonel to other non residents in Portugal. Thank you! Paul.Jul 05, 2019
- Jacqueline Barron, England
I am more than happy with the service that Leonel provided to me. He was responsive, helpful and prompt and I am very grateful to him for his help. I would definitely use his accountancy service again. Thanks Leonel!Jan 08, 2019
Personal Tax Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Moving countries entails a lot of logistical planning. One aspect that does arise frequently is the taxation impact of making such an important move. Frequently, individuals notice that personal taxation rates can generally be higher in the Mediterranean countries. However, with proper advice their impact can be mitigated as much as possible
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your tax liabilities and benefits
- Summary discussion – by phone, email - to handle follow-up questions on report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.