Personal Tax Consultation in Alicante region
Personal Tax Consultation in Alicante region - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in Alicante region
- Gabriel is a Member of the Economist Bar Association of Alicante and qualified with an honours degree in B.S Actuarial and Financial Science. He assists clients with tax and accounting requirements, including incorporating companies, sole traders, tax compliance and accounting services.
Testimonials for Gabriel
- Senait Meles Alema, Castellon
He is very responsive, he understood my case properly, he focuses more on work not on money, he was explaining briefly and providing appropriate solution, and he is approachable and I am happy that by his professionalism he could assist me to solve my case.Jul 14, 2020
Personal Tax Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Moving countries entails a lot of logistical planning. One aspect that does arise frequently is the taxation impact of making such an important move. Frequently, individuals notice that personal taxation rates can generally be higher in the Mediterranean countries. However, with proper advice their impact can be mitigated as much as possible
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your tax liabilities and benefits
- Summary discussion – by phone, email - to handle follow-up questions on report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.