Personal Tax Consultation in Marbella
- Offices: MarbellaRosana has a background in banking and international law, having spent over 10 years in the London and Marbella branches of international law firms. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Economists of Malaga and provides a broad range of support services for English-speakers and firms in Malaga, Marbella, Estepona, Fuengirola and across Spain.
Testimonials for Personal Tax Consultation
Everything was perfect! The service was quick and good and Rosana was bilingual.Feb 21, 2019
Personal Tax Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Moving countries entails a lot of logistical planning. One aspect that does arise frequently is the taxation impact of making such an important move. Frequently, individuals notice that personal taxation rates can generally be higher in the Mediterranean countries. However, with proper advice their impact can be mitigated as much as possible
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your tax liabilities and benefits
- Summary discussion – by phone, email - to handle follow-up questions on report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.