Tax & Accounting Services in Croatia
Tax & Accounting Services in Croatia: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Croatia
- Iva, accountant/tax lawyer in CroatiaIva has a unique wealth of experience in the inner workings of the tax administration in Croatia for 13 years. More recently she has worked as a consultant providing expert tax guidance to international businesses and individuals alike. She speaks English fluently.
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this Service for?
Anyone undertaking a business activity will require a local tax and accounting service. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are compliant with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc. you can also relax in the knowledge that any communications received from the Tax Authority – often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners – will be managed conveniently and efficiently by your accountant.
What does this service consist of?
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts.
- Manage communications with the Tax Authorities.
- Complete management of the company’s accounts.
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting.
Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents).
- VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Non-resident tax, any other tax obligation with any national tax authority: National/Regionals/Local.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your activity.
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns.
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.