Tax & Accounting Services in Cyprus
Tax & Accounting Services in Cyprus: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in Cyprus
- Savvas, accounting services accountant/tax lawyer in CyprusSavvas left Deloitte in 2019 at the level of Director. He has now established his own accounting firm, which has three Partners. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in Accounting and Finance and he is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He joined Deloitte in 2005 after he finished his studies in the UK. Savvas was a member of the IFRS Consultation Centre of Deloitte Cyprus and specialized in the audit of large local and international companies in the following industries; Shipping, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Hotel, Investment Holdings, etc. Savvas gained extensive experience in taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory.
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this service for?
A legal requirement for anyone carrying-on a business activity. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are complying with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc you will also not need to be concerned with communications from the Tax Authority - often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners!
What services will your lawyer offer?
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts
- Communication with the Tax Authorities
- Complete management of the company’s accounts
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting
- Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.