Tax & Accounting Services in Cyprus
- Sara StarovlahSara started her accountancy career with Deloitte and continued with the firm post qualification to take responsibility for dealing with both local and international clients in sectors including shipping, trading and retailing, manufacturing, financing and investment companies. Sara now advises individuals and companies on matters of incorporation, taxation as well as mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this service for?
A legal requirement for anyone carrying-on a business activity. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are complying with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc you will also not need to be concerned with communications from the Tax Authority - often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners!
What services will your lawyer offer?
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts
- Communication with the Tax Authorities
- Complete management of the company’s accounts
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting
- Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.