Tax & Accounting Services in Nicosia
DemetrisDemetris obtained his law degree from the University of Derby, and has since worked extensively in the Commercial & Corporate sector. Demetris has establish a boutique law firm based in Nicosia specialising in the areas of corporate & commercial transactions, intellectual property, shipping, investments, immigration and Cyprus Citizenships and Residency. His firm works extensively with international clients and high net worth individuals including financial institutions and corporate service providers and works very closely with other professionals such as Tax, accounting and audit consultants.
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this service for?
A legal requirement for anyone carrying-on a business activity. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are complying with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc you will also not need to be concerned with communications from the Tax Authority - often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners!
What services will your lawyer offer?
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts
- Communication with the Tax Authorities
- Complete management of the company’s accounts
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting
- Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.