Tax Planning in France
Tax Planning in France: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in France
- Abdallah, accountant/tax lawyer in FranceAbdallah has gained a wide expertise in all areas of French legal and tax matters. He has worked for major law firms in Paris and New York and has assisted many clients (individuals and corporates) within their business projects within both domestic and international contexts. Abdallah offers legal / tax assistance for the setup and management of your business in France and handles all your tax compliance in France (corporate tax returns, VAT, individual tax returns, double taxation issues...).
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who have assets abroad such as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. should consider what will be the future taxation impact of transferring ownership of those assets to loved ones and other beneficiaries. This can be a complex area when considering taxes which are applied inter vivos – as gifts, and those donated via causa mortis, via a Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.