Tax Planning in Turkey
Zehra has been a practicing lawyer in Turkey for over 20 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters and intellectual property matters, Commercial law, Corporate Law and Labour Law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Turkish law as well. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She is a registered trademark and Patent Attorney and has 15 years of experience in WIPO applications and procedure. She speaks English fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Prudent individuals who have assets abroad such as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. should consider what will be the future taxation impact of transferring ownership of those assets to loved ones and other beneficiaries. This can be a complex area when considering taxes which are applied inter vivos – as gifts, and those donated via causa mortis, via a Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.