VAT in Aragon region
- FranciscoWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.Cases completed: 48
Testimonials for VAT
- Kimberly Adams, USA
My lawyer Francisco was very helpful. He knew what information I needed to give him to acquire the documents I needed.
He was very responsive to my status requests and he sent me the documents quickly. I am extremely happy and grateful for his service.Nov 09, 2017
- MW, Lledo, Spain
I am very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer.
He was extremely helpful and I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.May 23, 2017
- Antonina Hales, Zaragoza
We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our questions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.Sep 22, 2015
- CL, Pennsylvania
Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful.
He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.Jun 25, 2015
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQ
Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal.
We would definitely use his services again.Mar 10, 2015
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney, Australia
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.
The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly. I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Oliver Clarke, Dubai
Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us.
We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.Sep 04, 2014
- Trevor Taylor, England
I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a Spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own would never have completed without him. He was a star.
I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business. As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable .Full marks from me.Aug 22, 2014
Who is this Service for?
Understanding local VAT rules and what actions need to be taken to ensure compliance are critical for businesses involved in providing services and products to other businesses and consumers resident in foreign countries. National tax enforcement authorities tend to be zealous in relation to VAT compliance and infractions can prove extremely costly and disruptive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- If you have received notification of an infringement, the tax lawyer will consider your legal options and best outcomes. Upon agreement, the lawyer will then represent you before national tribunals
- If you need to understand how the local VAT rules and regulations would impact you and a proposed business plan, a report will be compiled. A follow-up meeting is generally arranged to deal with questions that arise as a result of the content of the report.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.