Corporate Governance in Costa Blanca region
- RobertoRoberto graduated from the University of Elche in 2003, spending one year in Rome on an Erasmus Exchange. He studied 3 Master Degrees over the following years, later working in London and Hong Kong as a Buisness promoter before returning to Spain to become the Founding Partner of Cuenca and Associates. He specializes in property conveyencing, inheritence, family law, internation private law and fiscal representation. He speaks English and Italian fluently, and has a basic level in French.
Who is this Service for?
Over recent years, many companies have demonstrated an unlikely agility to hit the publicity self-destruct button as a result of errors that begin as poor corporate governance. Our team of experienced corporate law specialists are able to guide client firms in the areas of corporate governance and social responsibility, helping to avoid self-inflicted own goals that can destroy a firm’s reputation and impact its bottom line.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial in-depth discussion with experienced lawyers in the field of corporate governance to understand the views and concerns of the board.
- Assistance with drafting effective proposals in the areas of bylaws, compensation agreements, codes of conduct and regulatory supervision
- Developing with the client an appropriate strategy to provide training to officers and employees of the company in the areas of data protection, directors duties, avoidance and detection of bribery and/or corruption and contract law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.