Business Licence Application in Spain
AntonioAntonio has led this law firm, with offices in Seville, Cadiz, Jerez and Huelva for over 10 years. The firm specialises in providing expert legal advice and representation in the following areas: property conveyances, family law, inheritances, contract law, as well as business formation and tax advice.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Antonio
Richard McColvin, Velez Blanco
The lawyers were very professional and approachable and spoke excellent English.
I felt that they provided good value for money also.
Dec 20, 2016
K O’C, London
Antonio provided rapid assistance and answers to all our questions about the procedures to be followed for the purchase of our house.
He understood our situation and directed us towards the most cost effective and timely solution.
He took time to explain clearly the document trail, so that we were fully aware of all aspects of our contract when we went before the notario to sign the purchase agreement.
May 15, 2016
Our lawyer Antonio was very reliable, responded quickly to questions and was able to provide the most appropriate solution in the circumstances.
Would definitely use his law firm again.
Jan 10, 2016
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.