Business Licence Application in Tenerife region
- RossanaRossana has more than 10 years experience in providing expert legal guidance to English-speakers in both North and South Tenerife. She specialises in criminal law as well as matters of immigration.Cases completed: 20
Testimonials for Rossana
- Richard & Maria, United Kingdom
Rossana was perfect for our needs.
Always helpful and supportive, particularly when we were becoming anxious about the continuing Spanish property and inheritance taxes, she always explained how these were calculated.
We have dealt remotely (email/text/phone) and in face to face meetings and would have no hesitation in future instructions or recommending to others.Jan 10, 2018
- YB & CB, Scotland
Our lawyer Rossana has really looked after our interests in the most comprehensive way possible.
As novice property purchasers in a foreign land, she has done everything (including things we could not imagine as necessary due to our ignorance of local laws, customs & practices) to keep us free from unforseen trouble!
We have been impressed to such a degree and now have so much confidence in Rossana that we have arranged for her to have ongoing Powers of Attorney, so that she may represent our interests in our absence. She is a most impressive lady!
I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending her, based on our direct experiences.Nov 30, 2017
- Malcolm John Lewis, Germany
Totally professional and helpful in every way, helped to solve problems that arose and so would recommend to anyone.Dec 15, 2016
- Raquel Flores Camua, Abbotsford
Rossana was excellent in all these qualities – responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism.
Couldn’t ask for more, extremely satisfied with her service and sincere attention to my interests.Dec 12, 2016
- LP, Tenerife
We used Rossana’s services multiple times after the first contact. She is always there when we need support, even for things that are not directly related with the services she was in charge of.
Her charges are always very reasonable.Dec 06, 2016
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.