Closure of a Company in Cyprus
Closure of a Company in Cyprus: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Cyprus
- Savvas, accountant/tax lawyer in CyprusSavvas left Deloitte in 2019 at the level of Director. He has now established his own accounting firm, which has three Partners. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in Accounting and Finance and he is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He joined Deloitte in 2005 after he finished his studies in the UK. Savvas was a member of the IFRS Consultation Centre of Deloitte Cyprus and specialized in the audit of large local and international companies in the following industries; Shipping, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Hotel, Investment Holdings, etc. Savvas gained extensive experience in taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory.
Closure of a Company
Who is this service for?
Whether by chance or design, it can become necessary to formally close a business. This will limit any tax and accounting obligations to the date of closure and as a company owner and director, you will avoid continuing liability for failure to submit required reporting and tax returns to the national Tax Agency.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice on the documents necessary and the steps to take to close the company
- Drafting all of the necessary documents for closing the company and providing instructions for their execution
- Coordination of the processes to be undertaken by the directors/shareholders to ensure compliance with the legal process for closure of a company
- Filing the documents with the appropriate registry to obtain closure and de-registration of the company
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.