Closure of a Company in Portugal
Closure of a Company in Portugal: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services accountant/tax lawyer in Portugal
- Leonel, business services accountant/tax lawyer in PortugalLeonel graduated with a degree in Accounting (1993) and Economics (1994) and has worked in accounting and finance since then. As well as basic accounting, his considerable experience extends to Financial Analysis & Planning, group reporting, budgeting, profit centre modelling, forecasting, cash management, business development support, auditing, tax & legal compliance, supplier negotiations, KPI control, and business strategy. Leonel speaks English fluently and has Cambridge University Certificates in English (1995) and Advanced English (1996).
Closure of a Company
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.