Self-employed Set-Up Service in Italy
Self-employed Set-Up Service in Italy: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a accountant/tax lawyer in Italy
- Ilaria, accountant/tax lawyer in Italyilaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Self-employed Set-Up Service
Our English-speaking lawyers and accountants will answer your questions about how Italian law affects your business and then make sure you comply with Italian legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the Agenzia delle Entrate (Italian Tax Authority) and the Social Security System
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
This service costs from €60 per calendar month
The Self-Employed Business Setup and Tax Service is ideal for individuals who are ordinarily resident in Italy. Should you have employees then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 22%)
Office Locations Across Italy
Accounting and associated services are provided to English-speaking clients via the Advocate Abroad network of offices in Italy.. Each of the lawyers on the map of Italy are registered and regulated by the Bar Associations of Italy and so we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Italy.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.