Traspaso in Alicante region
Traspaso in Alicante region - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a business services accountant/tax lawyer in Alicante region
Gabriel is a Member of the Economist Bar Association of Alicante and qualified with an honours degree in B.S Actuarial and Financial Science. He assists clients with tax and accounting requirements, including incorporating companies, sole traders, tax compliance and accounting services.
Testimonials for Gabriel
Senait Meles Alema, Castellon
He is very responsive, he understood my case properly, he focuses more on work not on money, he was explaining briefly and providing appropriate solution, and he is approachable and I am happy that by his professionalism he could assist me to solve my case.
Jul 14, 2020
Who is this Service for?
If you are planning to take over a bar, restaurant or other active restaurant or indeed need to arrange premises for the carrying-on of a new business, you may well need to arrange the ‘traspaso’ or transfer of the business and/or premises. This will allow you to benefit from the existing clientele or area where the premises are located and so begin your business from a privileged position. The purchaser agrees to make a payment to the existing leaseholder or owner to take-over the business or premises.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The lawyer will contact the other party to arrange all useful information and documentation possible, including income, taxation, costs, assets, leases, licenses or permits etc
- Analysis of the information obtained and a report provided to you to determine whether you should proceed
- Preparation or analysis of contract of ‘traspaso’
- Following successful transfer of the business or premises, full tax and accounting services as well as any design or architectural/building services required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.