Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in Cyprus
- DemetrisDemetris obtained his law degree from the University of Derby, and has since worked extensively in the Commercial & Corporate sector. Demetris has establish a boutique law firm based in Nicosia specialising in the areas of corporate & commercial transactions, intellectual property, shipping, investments, immigration and Cyprus Citizenships and Residency. His firm works extensively with international clients and high net worth individuals including financial institutions and corporate service providers and works very closely with other professionals such as Tax, accounting and audit consultants.
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.