Corporate Law Services in Aragon region
- FranciscoWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.Cases completed: 48
Testimonials for Francisco
- Kimberly Adams, USA
My lawyer Francisco was very helpful. He knew what information I needed to give him to acquire the documents I needed.
He was very responsive to my status requests and he sent me the documents quickly. I am extremely happy and grateful for his service.Nov 09, 2017
- MW, Lledo, Spain
I am very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer.
He was extremely helpful and I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.May 23, 2017
- Antonina Hales, Zaragoza
We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our questions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.Sep 22, 2015
- CL, Pennsylvania
Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful.
He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.Jun 25, 2015
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQ
Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal.
We would definitely use his services again.Mar 10, 2015
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney, Australia
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.
The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly. I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Oliver Clarke, Dubai
Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us.
We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.Sep 04, 2014
- Trevor Taylor, England
I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a Spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own would never have completed without him. He was a star.
I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business. As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable .Full marks from me.Aug 22, 2014
Corporate Law Services
Who is this Service for?
Each country has its own rules and regulations that determine how owners and directors may act in relation to legal entities such as limited and public companies. Owners and directors often need to know whether they may proceed with specific plans such as restructuring, issuing of shares etc. Or indeed office holders may want to know if they have committed a breach or understand their liability for prior actions. At times shareholders or 3rd parties such as suppliers and clients will often want to obtain advice and representation if their rights in relation to a company have been infringed due to the actions or omissions of the members of the company.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the matter at hand
- Legal advice on rights, duties and obligations or recommended courses of action depending on the specific situation
- Provision of specific legal services including changes to governing articles, creation of new legal entities, roles within the company and supporting contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.